See here our return conditions
Article 20. | right of dissolution
1. Subject to the provisions of the rest of this article and in particular the following paragraph, the consumer can dissolve the distance contract in whole or in part up to 14 days after receipt of the products, without stating reasons.
2. The consumer does not have the right of dissolution in the event of:
2.1 The delivery of products manufactured according to the consumer's specifications, which are not included in the standard KuvaLight collection and which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision of the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
2.2 A consumer purchase in respect of which the right of dissolution is otherwise excluded or does not apply pursuant to Section 6.5.2B of the Civil Code.
3. The consumer can dissolve the distance contract by submitting a request to KuvaLight by e-mail or by using the model withdrawal form offered by KuvaLight. As soon as possible after Kuvalight has been notified of the consumer's intention to dissolve the distance contract and if the conditions of this article are met, Kuvalight will confirm the dissolution of the distance contract by e-mail.
4. During the period referred to in paragraph 1, the consumer must handle the products to be returned and their packaging with care. The consumer may only handle and inspect the products to be returned to the extent necessary to assess the nature and characteristics of the products. The basic principle here is that the consumer may only handle and inspect the products as he would be allowed to do in a physical store.
5. If the consumer exercises the right of dissolution, he will return the products to KuvaLight undamaged, with all accessories supplied and in the original condition and packaging.
6. The consumer is liable for depreciation of the products that is the result of a way of handling the products that goes beyond what is permitted under paragraph 4. KuvaLight is entitled to charge this depreciation to the consumer, whether or not by set off against any payments already received from the consumer.
7. Return of the products must take place within fourteen days after the consumer has dissolved the distance contract in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 3.
8. If the consumer makes use of the right of dissolution, the costs of returning the products will be borne by the consumer.
9. KuvaLight will refund any payments already received from the consumer with regard to the part of the order that is returned, minus any depreciation, as soon as possible, but at the latest within fourteen days after the dissolution of the distance contract to the consumer, provided that the products have been returned by KuvaLight, or it has been demonstrated by the consumer that the products have actually been returned. If the right of dissolution is only applied to part of the order, any delivery costs paid by the consumer in the first instance are not eligible for a refund. Furthermore, KuvaLight is not obliged to reimburse the additional costs if the consumer has expressly opted for a method other than the least expensive standard delivery method offered by KuvaLight when placing the order.